As a final semester degree student you can fill in an application form for funding of short trips dedicated to data collection for your Master's thesis.
The deadline for applying is 1 March. Remember to apply for funding in due time and prior to your stay abroad (receipts and vouchers should not be forwarded before an approval has been granted).
International Office does not grant funding retroactively, and therefore you cannot apply for funding during or after your stay abroad.
Please be aware of the following
- We do not reimburse expenses regarding food, daily allowance or gifts
- We do not reimburse expenses regarding insurances, car rental and fuel.
- You have to forward the travel form no later than one month after returning to Denmark
- You have to apply individually even though you are travelling with other students
- We do not support international students who choose to go to their home country in order to collect data
- It is not possible to forward documentation after the deadline