Aalborg University has the opportunity of supporting lecturers and non-academic staff with Erasmus funding to develop their skills in other universities and adult education environments through job shadowing, teaching and training activities for minimum two days. The funding, which is a contribution towards travel and subsistence expenses, varies and depends on the destination and for how long.
Staff mobility activity could include:
- a teaching assignment: allowing staff of school education organisations to teach at a partner university within the EU and in Iceland, Norway Macedonia, Liechtenstein or Turkey,
- staff training: supporting the professional development of school staff (including non-teaching staff) in either:
- participation in structured courses, training events or study visits abroad; or
- a job shadowing in a relevant organisation active in school education.
At this webpage you can search for 'Staff Weeks': http://staffmobility.eu/
What to gain from staff mobility activity:
- Enhance the teaching and working experience
- Pick up new ideas and best practice
- Discover alternative ways of working
- Support your professional development
- Exchange expertise and experience
- Develope your international networks