If for instance data collection abroad is needed in connection with your project writing the project group can apply for funding of short trips abroad.
- Only groups of minimum two group members and with a destination outside of Denmark are considered
- Groups writing their master thesis will not be considered
- Group travels in connection with project writing are of highest priority
- Groups are prioritized according to years of study (senior students are of highest priority)
- Equal distribution between faculties should be ensured
- In case of similarity among eligible applicants selection by random will be applied
- A short report of the stay is required upon return
- A NEM-KONTO in a Danish bank is required in order for the funding to be disbursed
Application form and deadlines
Please apply by submitting the application to International Office:
The deadlines are 1 March for the Spring semester and 1 October for the Autumn semester.
The short trip must take place between either 1 March to 1 October or 1 October to 1 April.
For further information, please contact the International Office.